Gestion de la carrière
This one-day workshop aims at providing supervisors and managers with an overview of what they need to effectively manage the performance of their employees, in order to maximize the potential of the people they manage. Performance management is presented as an integral part of being a manager, as a leadership activity and as well as an on-going management activity.
- Formulate a « Performance Plan » including measurable and attainable objectives.
- Formulate a « Support Plan ».
- Provide both formal as well as informal feedback on performance.
- Complete the PREE.
- Conduct the performance review interview.
- Identify effective practices in performance management.
- Elaborate a performance plan, including objectives, with the employee.
- Hold periodic reviews with the employee.
- Complete the annual report with the employee.
- Provide feedback and direction.
This workshop will provide participants with the knowledge, abilities and self-confidence in managing the Performance Management process. It will also demystify inaccurate paradigms about the process.
An « experiential » approach is strongly suggested for this type of workshop. It will be comprised of lectures (30%) and practise / discussion (70%).
Michel Bérard has nearly 35 years of experience in the field of training, especially in the areas of management and professional development. His innate capacities as a communicator and motivator make Mr. Bérard a catalyst for the acquisition of knowledge and skills applicable in the participant’s workplace and personal life. Conflict management is among the themes that he has addressed in a number of organizations, both in the private sector and the public and parapublic systems.
- 286,29 $ (documentation, lunch and taxes included)
- Montréal : May 3, 2019, 8 h 30 à 16 h
Deadline for registration : April 26
- To register, click on the date of the activity and fill out the form.
418 877-1500, poste 2105